Cell and Wechat:
- Mandarin: Business-Level Fluent with focus on Real Estate
- English: Native Speaker
Raised $40 million in EB5 financing. Raised $11 million in Chinese investment for American Real Estate. Speak fluent business-level Mandarin Chinese.
EB5 Group, Shanghai, China OCT 2015 – CURRENT
- Helped achieve $40 million in EB5 financing.
- Trained Sales staff in English and Chinese about investments.
- Managed Chinese and English marketing design and implementation.
- Travelled between Singapore, Shenzhen, Shanghai and Beijing for sales.
WealthPlus Management Group, OCT 2012 – SEP 2013
Chengdu, China / San Diego, California / New York, New York
- #1 marketer for a $1 billion mixed used development 15 minutes outside of New York.
- Managed a 48 bed assisted living facility and increased profit from $65,000/month to $79,000/month. The previous manager had an MBA and MD degree and had never reached my profit level.
- Analyzed strategic investment opportunities, created real estate marketing materials, assisted product sales teams and brought in $11 million in Chinese funds.
Josign Interior Design, Shanghai, China FEB 2009 – SEP 2012
- Responsible for providing office fit-outs to multiple billionaires.
- Managed all-Chinese design team and construction crew.
Sinobo Group, Beijing, China JUN 2008 – JAN 2009
- Managed initiative to develop real estate investment in the United States.
- Company had the #1 price point for residential real estate in Beijing in 2008.
GET International, Shanghai, China JAN 2015 – OCT 2015
Led events with Greenland Real Estate Group and other Fortune 500 Companies.
BE Education, Shanghai, China FEB 2014 – SEP 2014
- Created online sales training videos and exams for sales teams based in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Chengdu. BE Education has ranked as the #1 Educational Services Provider in China since 2011.
University of Redlands, Los Angeles, CA, USA; September 2004 – May 2008;
Top 351 (Top 7%) Universities in America – Princeton Review
Major : Global Business G.P.A. 3.8 / 4.0 Minor : Mandarin Chinese
Licenses – CA Real Estate Salesperson License.
IT Strengths – WordPress, Moodle (Online Training Software), Video Editing, Google Adwords